Dear Chef, Member and Friend.
We at the US Chefs Ski Club hope that you are having a great start of the Spring/Summer weather.
We have finalized most of the events scheduled for 2016/17 and here they are listed below:
Monday, July 18th
- ZIPLINE, Picnic and Petanque at Hunter Mountain, NY.
Sunday, July 24th
- FISHERMAN’S FEAST at Chateau Belleview in Tannersville, NY.
Monday, August 8th
- GOLF TOURNAMENT at Colonial Golf Club in Tannersville, N.Y. Teams will be selected upon arrival
The course is 18 holes (9 holes twice)
Dinner will be served at Chateau Belleview.
Cost will be announced at a later date.
Sunday, September 11th
- Societe Culinaire Philanthropique-Annual Picnic in New Paltz, NY.
Sunday, October 23rd
- Magnanini Winery in Wallkill, NY.
January 13th t0 21st
- Ski trip to Cervinia, Italy
Monday, February 6th, 2017
- First US Chefs Ski Race at Hunter Mountain, NY.
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
- Second US Chefs Ski Race at Hunter Mountain, NY.
Further details will follow prior to each event so, please mark your calendar.
- Looking forward to see many of you at these events.